You have received your Tapni and you are about to set up your profile to start networking like a pro 😎
Download Tapni Mobile App (available on the Apple Store or Google Play Store) or visit our web portal
Create your account
If you have already created an account and you forgot your password, use the reset password option
Once you access your Tapni account click on “Edit Profile” and start customising your profile.
- Add your Profile Picture/Logo: The photo will also be used in your contact card 🖼
- Add your Name: You are unique! Add your name so people remember you
- Add a Bio: This is the place to add your tagline, quick intro, your title, or emojis 😀
- Add your links: Click on “Add link” and start adding as many links as you want. Don’t worry you will be able to edit them at any time. If you need more assistance check out our article on How to add links.
- Add your contact card: If you want the other person to save your information directly on his/her phone add your contact card. If you need more assistance check out our article on How to add my contact card.
The last step before starting your networking journey it’s to activate your Tag. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click on the menu (upper left corner)
- Click on “Activate Tag”
- Click on “Scan QR Code”
- Scan the QR code of your product
- Card: At the front of your card
- Sticker: At the back of your sticker
- Keychain: Inside the packaging of your keychain
If you need more assistance check out our article on How to activate my tag.
Your Tapni is now activated and connected to your Digital Profile ✅
To share your information make the other person Tap your tag or scan your QR code. If you need more assistance check out our article on How to share my information.
If you are unable to activate your Tag because it says "This is not a valid tag" check our article dedicated to this issue.